- ObjectVideo wants their video analytics in every device.Â
- Cernium is going after enterprise video analytics and now the home market.Â
- 3VRÂ aims to be Google for video surveillance.Â
- VideoIQ is building an all in one camera, video analytic appliance and DVR.Â
- VidsysÂ wants to solve the problem that Vistascape and Ortega failed at
Going big can produce huge victories when a market supports it. The question (and I think the European and Asian companies show this) is will the video surveillance market support such big efforts? Or will the US companies, in their desire to revolutionize the industry wind up being inferior to the slow and steady global companies?