A new IP box camera from American Dynamics' new VideoEdge product line.
Lexington, MA – June 30, 2009 - American Dynamics, a Tyco International company, today announced several additions to its VideoEdge IP portfolio.
First released last fall, VideoEdge Network Video Management System (v3.0) is now available with enhanced search, integration, and storage capabilities.
This latest version provides:
- The ability to quickly search through hours of recorded video
- Expanded storage up to 77 TB of video per NVR
- Support for iSCSI devices for flexible extended storage
- A new line of affordable software/hardware bundles targeted at budget-conscious customers looking to get started with IP video
VideoEdge IP Fixed Cameras, featuring indoor/outdoor mini-domes and box cameras, offer excellent video performance at an unexpectedly low price.
Key features include:
- D1 resolution
- True day/night functionality
- Built-in IR illuminator for no light conditions, a feature not commonly found in comparably-priced cameras
The new VideoEdge IP 8-channel Encoder allows customers to bring video from analog cameras into the VideoEdge NVMS as high-quality MJPEG or MPEG-4 IP video streams.
Rigorously tested under demanding conditions, the encoder:
- Is capable of maintaining eight simultaneous 30fps, 4CIF video streams
- Includes an easy-to-use, built-in web interface to control all aspects of video encoding
"The latest additions to our VideoEdge suite of IP solutions come at an ideal time for customers who are not only looking to enhance their existing IP infrastructure, but those who are just starting and want an economical way to begin,” explained Warren Brown, Director of Product Management. “Our new line of IP cameras, coupled with the robust NVR, makes a very compelling package for customers who may be price-sensitive but who are still security-conscious.”
VideoEdge IP solutions integrate with Software House and Kantech access control solutions to provide a powerful security system. The complete suite of VideoEdge IP solutions is available worldwide through our global network of authorized dealers and integrators. For more information on these solutions, visit www.americandynamics.net.