Re-educating the Industry on the CSAA
Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA)
440 Maple Avenue East, Suite 201
Vienna, VA 22180
Phone number: 703-242-4670
Who we are: The Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) is a national non-profit trade organization for individuals or companies whose primary business is the operation of central station facilities. Our purpose has been to foster and improve relationships among providers and users of UL Listed and FMRC Approved central station protective services, and with agencies that have jurisdiction over, or regulate, such services.
The Five Diamond Program
The CSAA’s Five Diamond 100% Operator Certified Central Station designation is granted to those central stations who:
- Have 100 percent certification of its central station operators certified by the CSAA Central Station Operator Level I Online course
- Pledge to continue all future certifications through the CSAA
- Are CSAA members in good standing
- Meet the requirements of the five points of excellence.
Five Diamond Program five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized third-party laboratory such as UL or FM.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.