- Guy Apple, vice president of marketing and sales for Network Video Technologies (NVT)
- Phil Aronson, president of Aronson Security Group
- Dr. Bob Banerjee, product marketing manager of IP Video products for Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Forest, CPP, director of security solutions for Avigilon
- Eli Gorovici, president and CEO of DVTel, Inc.
- Duncan Havlin, vice president of product management for Samsung GVI Security
- Mickey Lavery, system specialist for I2C Technologies LLC
- Fredrik Nilsson, general manager of Axis Communications Inc.
- Mark S. Provinsal, vice president of marketing and product strategy for Dedicated Micros Inc.
- Joel Rakow, Ed.D., president of Ollivier Corporation
- Moti Shabtai, Executive VP, Strategy and Products, NICE Systems
- Steve Surfaro, Group Manager, Strategic Technical Liaison, Panasonic Security Systems
With the explosion of IP-based technology in the security industry, the editors of Security Technology & Design and SecurityInfoWatch.com have brought together experts from the security manufacturer, vendor and intergrator arenas to lend their perspectives on the use of IP-based and analog-based CCTV surveillance systems as part of a comprehensive roundtable discussion.
The first four questions of the eight-question roundtable were published in ST&D, while the second four questions are posted exclusively on SecurityInfoWatch.com.