Some of the unit's many features include:
- Expandable internal digital storage.
- Faster and modifiable recording speeds of up to 60 FPS and individual camera field recording assignment.
- User partitioned recording areas for Normal, Alarm and Archive.
- Up to 15 minutes of pre-alarm recording.
- LAN/WAN Internet Control: built-in web server requires no client application; only requires Microsoft IE 5.0 or above and static IP address; multi-view display over network or Internet; simultaneous multi-user remote access over network or Internet (4 users).
- Digital Triplex Simultaneous Capabilities: record, view live, internet control; record, view playback, internet control; record, view live, view playback.
- Alarm Only Recording: through external alarm or through internal motion detection alarm. Logs Time/Date and Camera number.
- Flexible Search Functions: Motion Search on Playback; Time/Date Search; Alarm Search with Easy Alarm Log; Alarm Thumbnail Search.
- Audio Recording at 10 FPS or greater.
Dual Mode Video Management System
IP cameras are becoming more prevalent in today's market. The need to monitor and record traditional analog cameras side-by-side with IP cameras is also increasing. Integral Technologies offers one of the most innovative dual-mode (hybrid) recorders on the market today. DigitalSENTRY 3.0 provides a better solution than simply connecting multiple analog to-IP and IP-to-analog converters to a DVR. With an Integral Dual-Mode Digital Video Management System (DVMS), the IP camera and server are directly and seamlessly interfaced to any DS Enterprise or DS XPress system.
Integral Dual-Mode DVMS allows you to: administer and monitor analog and IP cameras using the same interface; simultaneously search and export video from analog and IP cameras; link audio sources to both analog and IP cameras; easily add IP cameras to an existing analog system; and increase camera counts on an existing system.
Licensing a DS system to become a Dual-Mode DVMS makes the rich feature set of the DigitalSENTRY 3.0 software available to IP cameras and video servers. Also, because licenses are purchased individually, the total cost of the system is based only on the system requirements?there is no need to purchase licenses for an IP device that is not attached to the system. This provides the most cost effective system with the lowest total cost of ownership available today. Visit www.integraltech.com for more information.
A Line of Network Video Recorders
The JVC VR-N100U line of network video recorders provides a networked solution as well as an advanced camera management system. The VR-N100U-600 and VR-N100U-1320 provide simple configuration and management of large-scale, IP-based security systems comprised of up to thousands of security cameras?both analog and digital. The first practical and cost-effective, completely digital IP network video recorder, the VR-N100U enables companies to considerably expand their surveillance systems to meet their growing needs, without requiring additional investments in network bandwidth.
Featuring a digital recorder and Web server in one package, the JVC VR-N100U combines video cameras communicating over an Ethernet IP network with digital recording and network control. Although specifically designed to work with IP network cameras, the VR-N100U can be integrated with analog cameras using JVC's optional VN-A1U(A) network encoder, preserving customers' investments in legacy systems.
The VR-N100U stores all individual camera data locally and acts as a server, managing IP cameras on a sub-network. Systems designed with VR-N100Us eliminate a serious and potential drain on network bandwidth as only video from the requested cameras is transmitted at the network level. Each camera attached to the VR-N100U can be custom programmed with recording options based on priority, individual frame rate, individual resolution and more. Only images from priority cameras are then transmitted via the network, unless specifically requested from another video data recorder. An alarm function alerts the operator to changes in status of cameras so that nothing is missed.
For information visit www.jvc.com/pro.