More in the News
Bosch retools support, Landing the Colts' stadium project, more...
Here's what else was happening this week: Bosch retooled its customer support division, integrating training, tech support and more. ... Modern Fire & Security Systems Inc. from Michigan landed the $2 million contract to provide the security system to the Indianapolis Colts' forthcoming Lucas Oil Stadium. ... Garda got into the U.S. cash handling market in a big way with its acquisition of ATI Systems, creating more competition for Brinks. ... St. Louis has decided to get onboard with a police department-managed fixed surveillance camera network for its downtown areas. ... New York City made it official: dance clubs will need to have surveillance cameras at their entrances.
Finally we close with a look at the most popular stories of the last week:
- A Reality Check on the Cloning of Proximity Cards
- Exploring the Realities of Megapixel Surveillance Technology
- The Legal Side: Liquidated Damages v. Limitation of Liability Provisions
- Michigan-based Integrator to Provide Security for Colts' New Stadium
- Honeywell Acquires Video Analytics Firm ActivEye