Finally, a look at the most read stories of the last week:
- Home Depot Loss Prevention Policy Gets Out of Hand?
- Workplace Shooting at Calif. Postal Facility Leaves 7 Dead
- GE Tapped as 'Homeland Security Company of the Year'
- Ten Steps to a Successful IP Surveillance Installation: An Introduction
- Securing Forensic Patients in the Public Hospital Setting: Part 2
- Security Dealers Speak Out on Dallas' New Verified-Response Policy
Until next week's column, be safe, be profitable and never let your guard down (and keep up on the latest industry news at SecurityInfoWatch.com).