The Great Conversation will focus on breakouts and the exhibitor - a technology showcase that delivers technology in context of these real world challenges.
To create the leadership framework for The Great Conversation, we will once again feature the Next Generation Security Leader Program produced by The Security Executive Council. Phase I of the program was sold out last year. Phase II is structured so that new attendees can attend for the first time and previous attendees can increase their knowledge to the next level.
This year’s NGSL will include:
- Assessing trends and requirements for next generation executives and service organizations
- Managing extreme board-level risks
- Leveraging operational excellence from security operations centers
- Achieving all-hazard preparedness for resilience
- Security value beyond traditional mission performance
- Influencing organizational confidence, brand value, and loyalty
The Great Conversation requires the voices of the men and women who are driving the industry to new levels of performance. They participate as attendees, speakers, and panelists. Their voices interconnect and create the foundation for change in their organizations and the industry.