- The Fast50, now in its fourth year, has quickly grown to become a widely recognized and sought-after award, with a huge (and FREE) opportunity for a massive amount of positive exposure.
- Our special algorithm balances percentage growth and revenue growth over a three-year-period; thus evening the playing field for all companies so every firm has an equal chance to earn a ranking in the program.
- Top firms are recognized and honored at a main-stage event at April’s ISC West show in Las Vegas.
- The Fast50 are featured in the April 2015 issue of SD&I, with expanded profiles and interviews with the top companies.
- With an added focus on best practices, top companies will have the chance to share their winning strategies with their peers. Your firm will be seen as cutting-edge and ahead of the curve in terms of business management and growth success.
Entry deadline is March 9, 2015.
*Remember, hard revenue numbers will NOT be published and will be held in the strictest confidence (only a percentage growth will be reported).
**Winners to be announced in the April issue of SD&I and top companies honored at an awards ceremony on the first day of ISC West 2015 (April 14) in Las Vegas.
More info on the program is available at: www.securityinfowatch.com/12016622.
PAST Fast50 RESULTS
SD&I Fast50 2014:
- Growth Squared: Overview of the 3rd Annual SD&I Fast50
- Overall Rankings Chart
- SD&I hands out Fast50 Awards at ISC West
- FULL DIGITAL ISSUE: http://sdi.epubxp.com/i/277471
Fast50 2014 Company Profiles:
- American Integrated Security Group (#1)
- Perimeter Security Group (#2)
- Securityhunter (#3)
- A3 Communications (#4 - tie)
- Securadyne Systems (#4 - tie)
- The 2nd annual Fast50 rankings (2013)
- Full report - The 2nd annual Fast50
- More details on the Fast50 program