10801 N. MoPac Expwy.
Building 3, Suite 700
Austin, TX 78759
Salient Systems is an acknowledged and trusted manufacturer of video surveillance management systems (VMS). Salient is headquartered in Austin, Texas along with other major high tech companies, such as Dell, IBM, Freescale Semiconductor, Samsung, 3M, Apple, AMD and Applied Materials.
Salient is recognized as “The Transition Leader” because Salient provides the industry’s most straightforward, cost effective approach to video surveillance and its transition from analog to digital technologies. Migration from commodity based analog systems to the enhanced video quality characteristics of digital NVMS (Network Video Management System) is essential for effective business operations, the protection of lives and property, and as a tool to aid the mitigation of liabilities. The simplicity of Salient’s CompleteViewTM VMS lies in the consistent user experience from single server to multi-server environments.
Salient offers five ways to maximize video surveillance performance while minimizing costs using a single, open networked platform.
1. Analog – Use CompleteView with existing cameras to improve forensic investigations and video management
2. Hybrid - Analog and IP cameras co-existing as hybrid network video recorder (NVR) systems today
3. Transition Analog to IP – Salient offers the most cost effective migration path from analog to digital
4. IP only NVR with IP cameras
5. Salient as video surveillance as a service (VSaaS) – A hosted system to minimize capital investment