The National Electrical Manufacturers Association on Thursday announced the officers that will serve on its 2012 board of governors, which includes several executive leaders from the security industry.
Among those named officers include:
- Chairman: Dominic J. Pileggi, chairman and CEO of Thomas & Betts Corporation
- First vice chairman: John Selldorff, chairman and CEO of Legrand North America
- Second vice chairman: Christopher Curtis, president and CEO of Schneider Electric
- Treasurer: Thomas Gross, vice chairman and COO of Eaton Corporation
- Immediate Past Chairman: David J. FitzGibbon, vice chairman and CEO of ILSCO Corporation
Other board of governors members include:
- Craig Ashmore, executive vice president of planning and development for Emerson Electric
- William Boehm, chairman of the board at Connector Manufacturing Company
- Theodore Crandall, senior vice president and CFO of Rockwell Automation
- Daryl Dulaney, president and CEO of Siemens Industry
- Zia Eftekhar, CEO of lighting, North America for Philips Lighting
- John Estey, president and CEO of S&C Electric Company
For more information about NEMA, visit www.nema.org.