The Security Industry Association recently announced that it will be holding its annual membership meeting and breakfast at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City on Nov. 3 during Security Week, a group of separate, but interrelated security events that include Security 500, Securing New Ground and the Security Week GALA.
According to a statement, the meeting will feature a report on the state of the association and the election of nominated candidates to the SIA board of Directors.
Among the executive committee nominees include:
- Secretary: John Stroia, Diebold Security
- Vice Chairman: Bob Sommerfeld, G4S Technology
- Vice Chairman : Bill Taylor, Panasonic
Board of directors nominees include:
- Frank DeFina, Samsung
- Laurie Aaron, Quantum Secure
- Mike Howard, Microsoft
- JoAnna Sohovich, Honeywell Communications and Security
- John Romanowich, SightLogix
Second term nominees for the board include:
- Mark Provinsal, Vicon Industries
- Dave Lyons, System Sensor
A vote will be conducted to elect the nominated directors listed; however, no vote on board officers will be conducted by the membership. Anyone with questions about the meeting or the nominees should contact SIA Chief Operating Officer Rand Price via email at email@example.com.