Security and fire products distributor ADI recently announced that it will be hosting "Wire to Fire" roadshows beginning in June and running through late July.
According to a statement issued by the company, these one-day training events will feature technology solutions from Silent Knight, System Sensor and Honeywell Genesis Wire.
Attendees will have the opportunity to see and test the latest products from these manufactures, as well receive product discounts and enter raffles to win fire products.
Among the roadshow locations and dates announced include:
- ADI Hackensack, N.J., June 15
- ADI Dallas, Texas, June 16
- ADI Elmsford, N.Y., June 23
- ADI Elk Grove, Ill., June 28
- ADI Kent, Wash., June 29
- ADI Tampa, Fla., June 30
- ADI Gaithersburg, Md., July 7
- ADI Portland, Ore., July 8
- ADI Raleigh, N.C., July 12
- ADI Charlotte, N.C., July 13
- ADI S. San Francisco, Calif., July 19
- ADI Allston, Mass., July 19
- ADI Louisville, Ky., July 20
- ADI St. Louis, Mo., July 21
All roadshows are scheduled to take place between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.