Secure identity solutions manufacturer HID Global announced Wednesday that it has launched several new online support tools for customers. In addition, the company also said that it is making "key enhancements" to its customer service and North American sales support teams.
According to a statement, among some of the things customers will be able to do through the utilization of these new online tools include:
- Locate technical support representatives or customer service for HID Global products and solutions in one centralized location
- Enter a technical support help ticket online and use the self-service portal to track tickets
- Access technical documentation and HID Global’s knowledge center
- Find local sales representation by region and HID product or solution
- Use the worldwide sales locator and technical support portal in nine languages
"Consistently improving our customer experience is a key component of Genuine HID," said Holly Sacks, senior vice president of marketing and corporate strategy at HID Global. "The new online tools and ongoing enhancements to HID Global’s support model are just a few examples of the numerous initiatives we are investing in to proactively ensure that our global service excellence keeps pace with rapidly evolving market requirements."