The Security Industry Association announced 11 course dates on Tuesday for its Certified Security Project Manager (CSPM) program.
According to a statement, the four-day course examines the aspects associated with designing and managing security projects.
Dates and locations for the 2011 course schedule include:
- March 26-29 - Montreal, Quebec
- April 3-6 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 15-18 - Monroe, North Carolina
- May 25-28 - Calgary, Alberta
- June 18-21 - Vancouver, British Columbia
- June 27-30 - Alexandria, Virginia
- July 18-21 - Pomona, California
- Aug. 22-25 - New Haven, Connecticut
- Sept. 22-25 - Orlando, Florida
- Oct. 5-8 - Toronto, Ontario
- Oct. 11-14 - Phoenix, Arizona
For more information about the course, visit www.siaonline.org.