(Norwalk, Conn Aug 26) ---The International Security Conference (ISC) brand of electronic and physical safety events, produced globally by Reed Exhibitions, announces its event dates for 2011 which premiere with ISC West and ends with ISC Solutions in the United States.
- ISC West April 5-8 (Education: April 5-7 / Exhibits: April 6-8), at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
- ISC Solutions Nov. 3-4 (formerly ISC East), addressing the application of new products and technologies across the security industry's most robust vertical sectors at New York's Javits Convention Center.
- ISC Brasil, April 26-28 in São Paulo, Brazil.
- SST Moscow, February 15-18 serving the eastern European security market.
- Alarms Protection Security (APS), September 27-29, in Paris, France serving the western European security market.
In addition, a new series of events has also been launched for 2011 extending the ISC portfolio offering. The One2One by ISC events are structured, two-day buying summits consisting of boardroom presentations, one-to-one meetings, peer-to-peer discussions, high-level content and networking opportunities. One2One by ISC is an unparalleled opportunity for manufacturers and high-level buyers to gather in an exclusive setting to network and conduct business. The program features scheduled appointments with qualified security end-user buyers who have a pending project and associated budget.
In 2011, One2One by ISC will serve the Healthcare and Campus security marketplace in the following ways:
- One2One by ISC Healthcare takes place on February 27-March 1.
- One2One by ISC Campus security takes place on June 26-28.
Both events take place at the Barton Creek Resort & Spa in Austin, Texas.
"We are excited to extend our offerings to the security sector with an exclusive opportunity in healthcare and campus -- two high-demand areas.
"The opportunity to meet and network with qualified buyers from targeted growth segments via our One2One brand is unmatched," said Nichols. "We are committed to bringing this model across all Reed Exhibitions events, and in fact, have dedicated resources to each."
Nancy Largay, Vice President at Reed Exhibitions serves as the Industry Vice President for the One2One brands; Lynne Shane, One2One Customer Concierge; and Michael Pesick, Manager of Strategic Accounts.
"Now is the time that many companies are making decisions about how they will be spending their 2011 marketing budgets," said Ed Nichols, Vice President of the ISC Events. "We want to be able to showcase the full gamut of ISC offerings so that we can continue to provide market-leading business solutions and opportunities for the global security channel."