As its annual conference and expo in Chicago, Ill., gets underway, the National Fire Protection Association announced Tuesday the reappointment of officers and election of new members to its board of directors.
Officers reappointed to the board include:
• Chair – Paul M. Fitzgerald
• First Vice Chair – Thomas W. Jaeger
• Second Vice Chair- Philip C. Stittleburg
• Treasurer – Vincent Bollon
• Secretary – H. Wayne Boyd
New elected board members include:
• Thomas Groos – partner of City Light Capital and executive chairman of the Viking Group.
• Peter M. Holland – chairman of Fire Conferences and Exhibitions Ltd. (FCEL), founder of the UK National Fire Sprinkler Network and future UK president of the Chief Fire Officers Association.
• Brian J. Hurley – executive vice president of FM Global.
• Bill McCammon – executive director of the East Bay Regional Communication System and 13 year fire chief of the Alameda County Fire Department.