WOODBURY, NY - April 28 -Valiant, a premier provider of comprehensive workforce management solutions delivered on a hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, has sold out its upcoming 2nd Annual Executive Retreat and Security Industry Forum, June 9-10, 2009, at the conference facilities of the new home of the New York Mets - Citi Field.
"The response has been outstanding," said Jeff DiDomenico, Vice President, Strategic Alliances, "The agenda of speakers addressing relevant, timely issues and the enthusiasm of the corporate CEOs, owners and senior management to network and share information make this forum a win-win for everyone involved."
Distinguished speakers include political and business leaders addressing issues impacting the business of security, including:
• Alexis Glick - Anchor, Money for Breakfast and The Opening Bell, Fox Business Network - The World Financial Crisis and its Effect on Small Business
• James Lee Witt- Former Director of FEMA
• Omar Minaya- General Manager, New York Mets
• Alex Passantino - Acting Administrator, Wage & Hour Division, U.S. Department of Labor - Federal Wage and Hour Compliance Changes in the New Administration: Be Prepared
• John T. Bauer - Shareholder, Littler Mendelson, P.C. - Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA)
• Jeff Spivey - President, Security Risk Management, Inc. - Social
Networking: The Business Connection 2.0
These interactive sessions provide an opportunity for senior executives responsible for nearly 250,000 security officers nationwide and experts to share information and exchange best practices and industry issues.