The National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (NBFAA) has announced a new program this summer on "How Smart Businesses Grow." The two-day seminar is scheduled for June 14-15 in Indianapolis, Ind., and will provide business focused training to increase business insights and management skills for attendees.
The program is specifically formulated for security/alarm industry business owners, executives and management. The program is being coordinated in conjunction with the state chapter, and will be hosted at the University Place Conference Center and Hotel, on the grounds of the Indiana University-Purdue University campus.
Schedule seminars include presentations from the following:
- Dan Dunkel â€“ Prepare Your Business for the Next Generation of Convergence
- Paul Boucherle - Future Shock: Gazing into the Crystal Ball of Technology
- Cathy Rempel - Growing Your Business to the Next Level
- Bob Harris - From Satisfied to Delighted - raising the bar on customer and employee loyalty
- Keith Davis â€“ Growth Opportunities through Residential Development
- Allan Lamberti - How to Ensure Success When the Rules Have Changed
The symposium will also include presentations on IT/physical security convergence and a "behind-the-scenes" local security tour. The Indiana Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (IBFAA) will be hosting a networking reception on the 14th as well as breakfast and lunch on the 15th.
To learn more about the event, visit the NBFAA online at www.alarm.org.