ASIS International on Thursday announced that it has named five new members to the 2012 ASIS Commission on Standards and Guidelines. The commission brings together security practitioners in an effort to develop industry standards and guidelines within a voluntary and nonproprietary framework.
Among those newly named to the commission include:
- Lisa DuBrock, CPA, managing partner, Radian Compliance
- Glen Kitteringham, CPP, president, Kitteringham Security Group, Inc.
- Bryan Leadbetter, CPP, director of corporate security, Bausch and Lomb
- Jose Miguel Sobron, officer in charge, Crisis Management Support Unit, United Nations
- Allison Wylde, assistant professor, London Metropolitan University Business School
"These new members bring a diverse range of knowledge, experience, and expertise to the Commission," said ASIS Commission Chairman F. Mark Geraci, CPP, vice president and chief security officer at Purdue Pharma L.P., "I look forward to working with all the Commission members this year as we continue to address industry needs through the development and promulgation of security-related standards and guidelines."
Returning Commission members include:
- Commission Chairman F. Mark Geraci, CPP, Vice President and Chief Security Officer,
Purdue Pharma, L.P.
- Commission Vice Chairman Michael Knoke, CPP, Director of Corporate Security, Express Scripts, Inc.
- Charles A. Baley, Head of Group Security America, Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
- Jason L. Brown, National Security Director, Thales Australia
- Steven K. Bucklin, President/CEO, Glenbrook Companies, Inc.
- John C. Cholewa III, CPP, President, Mentor Associates, LLC
- Cynthia P. Conlon, CPP, President, Conlon Consulting Corp.
- Michael A. Crane, CPP, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, IPC International Corp.
- William J. Daly, Senior Vice President and Practice Leader, Control Risks Security Consulting
- Eugene F. Ferraro, CPP, PCI, CFE, CEO, Business Controls, Inc.
- Bernard D. Greenawalt, CPP, Vice President, Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- Robert W. Jones, Operations Director, Socrates Ltd.
- Dr. Marc H. Siegel, Commissioner, ASIS Global Standards Initiative
- Roger D. Warwick, CPP, Managing Director, Pyramid International