Fire reported at N.C. hospital

Malfunctioning control panel on electric boiler cited as cause


No injuries were reported in a fire that broke out Sunday night in the boiler room of the Transylvania Regional Hospital in Brevard, N.C., according to a story published by wyff4.com.

Fire officials say a malfunction in the control panel on the electrical boiler was to blame.

"There were some reports of explosions, but the boiler did not explode," Transylvania County Fire Marshal Gerald Grose told the news outlet.

Click here to read the full story.