Fire-Lite Alarms, a division of Honeywell, announced on Wednesday that it will host more than 60 training courses in 33 major cities across the U.S. throughout the rest of 2012.
The courses, which offer information to attendees ranging from beginners to advanced installers, are taught in a "hands-on" manner with actual equipment.
The company is also offering a new training certificate renewal program to provide installers with a convenient and cost-efficient method for becoming recertified on Fire-Lite systems.
Among the locations and dates of training courses scheduled for July to October include:
- Jacksonville, Fla., July 17-19
- Dallas, Texas, July 17-19
- Irvine, Calif., July 24-26
- Richmond, Va., July 24-26
- Portland, Maine, July 31 - Aug 2
- Gaithersburg, Md., August 14-16
- Denver, Colo., August 7-9
- Tampa, Fla., August 7-9
- Little Rock, Ark., August 14-16
- Birmingham, Ala., August 21-23
- Sacramento, Calif., August 21-23
- Houston, Texas, September 11-13
- Burbank, Calif., September 11-13
- Detroit, Mich., September 18-20
- Columbia, S.C., September 18-20
- Philadelphia, Pa., September 25-27
- Spokane, Wash., September 25-27
- Columbus, Ohio, October 2-4
- Pleasanton, Calif., October 9-11
- Memphis, Tenn., October 16-18
- Salt Lake City, Utah, October 23-25
- San Antonio, Texas, October 23-25
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (This course will only be offered in Spanish), October 23-25
Course attendees will also qualify for continuing education units (CEU). For more information, visit www.firelite.com/training.html.