Registration has officially opened for ASIS 2013, which is scheduled to take place in Chicago in September.
Photo credit: (Image courtesy ASIS International)
Registration has officially opened for ASIS 2013, which is scheduled to take place on Sept. 24-27 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Ill.
The annual event is expected to draw more than 20,000 security professionals from around the world and will feature more than 200 educational sessions. ISC-squared, a non-profit membership organization for IT security professionals, will also co-locate its third annual Security Congress with ASIS 2013.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak will deliver the first keynotes address at the conference on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 8 a.m.
Among the networking events available to attendees and exhibitors at the conference include:
- ASIS Foundation Golf Tournament, Mon., Sept. 23, Harborside International Golf Center
- Welcome Reception, Mon., Sept. 23, McCormick Place
- President’s Reception, Tues., Sept 24, the Museum of Science and Industry
- Networking Luncheons, Tues.-Fri., Sept. 24-27, McCormick Place
- Law Enforcement and Military Appreciation Luncheon, Thurs., Sept. 26, McCormick Place
- Foundation Night Dinner, Thurs., Sept. 26
For more information about the event, visit www.asis2013.org.