Avigilon announced this week that it is launching a new global partner program. According to a statement, the Avigilon Partner Program will provide the company’s resellers and systems integrators with enhanced marketing, sales and support efforts, as well as provide them with opportunities for increased revenue.
The program is based on a tiered structure and categorizes partners based on average annual sales volume, credit history and training certifications. Among the benefits partners can receive include:
- Official designation as an authorized silver, gold or platinum partner as indicated by an approved partner crest.
- Access to Avigilon’s Partner Marketing Center, an online resource center containing customizable and co-branded sales and marketing materials.
- Access to the company’s new Market Development Funds (MDF) - financial rebates that can be applied to a variety of activities.
“Our partners are a key contribution to our continued success,” said Bryan Schmode, executive vice president of global sales for Avigilon. “As our network of partners grows we want to have the tools in place to strengthen these relationships, reward and celebrate their success and offer support for future growth.”
In addition to the new partner program Avigilon also released this week its financial results for the third quarter. Highlights from the company’s Q3 2013 results included:
- Revenue was $51.1 million, an increase of 101 percent over Q3 2012 revenue of $25.5 million.
- Gross margin was 53 percent, up from 51 percent a year earlier.
- EBITDA was $12.7 million, a 213 percent increase over Q3 2012 EBITDA of $4.1 million.
- Net income rose to $8.6 million, a 298 percent increase from net income of $2.2 million in Q3 2012.
"Demand for our systems worldwide continues to grow rapidly, which is clearly reflected in our financial performance for the third quarter as we reached a milestone of more than $50 million in quarterly revenue," said Alexander Fernandes, president and CEO of Avigilon. "Our strategies are working, and we will continue to invest to expand our global sales team, expand our product portfolio, and increase marketing efforts. Combined with healthy underlying growth in the high-definition surveillance market, these strategic investments position us well to deliver sustainable long-term growth."