Platinum Tool's new PROAMP crimp tool.
CAMARILLO, Calif., Fla., July 19, 2011 – Platinum Tools, the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation and hand termination of wire and cable, is proud to announce that its new PROAMP crimp tool is now shipping.
"The PROAMP crimp tool is the professional’s choice for terminating AMP-style modular plugs," explained Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools, Inc. president and general manager. "Never again will you be without the right cutter, stripper and crimp tool when you need it. This crimper’s design assures consistent, repeatable terminations every time for high performance installations demanding quality and integrity."
Additional features of the PROAMP crimp tool include:
• crimp/terminate AMP-style RJ45, RJ11 and RJ12 modular plugs with a single tool
• cuts and strips Cat5e, Cat5 and Cat6 cables
• high leverage, ultra stable platform
• zero flex frame prevents torque loss during the crimp cycle
• integrated die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support during the crimp cycle
• delivers full, uniform crimp force
• every termination will meet FCC requirements
• built-in cutter and cable jacket strippers for round and flat cables and cutter
• comfortable tool to use
• not for use with WE/SS style modular plugs
• MSRP: $69.95
For more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.