Lillington, NC – Boon Edam Inc, the leading manufacturer of security entrance solutions in North America, announced today the availability of a newly redesigned Tomsed THT-100 full height turnstile. The THT-100 turnstile continues to be based on the original, heavy grade steel construction used today in transit stations and secured perimeters around the globe. The 2011 redesign introduces several functional and aesthetic improvements to increase visual appeal, security and durability and facilitate efficient installation.
The redesigned Tomsed THT-100 full height turnstile includes the following new standard features:
- A smooth and seamless tamper-proof ceiling
- Extra wide mid-posts (4”) for easier conduit runs
- Top channel electrical controls housed in a special, air-tight, weather-proof box
In addition, new aesthetic options are available:
- Fully-enclosed mounting box for card readers (all wiring can be completely housed inside)
- Sleek, flush-mounted authorization light (changes from red to green) housed within the end posts at eye level
- Optional metal rotor post covers to create a smooth, rounded effect in the center of the turnstile
"We are very excited about the launch of this redesign because the turnstile has a very refined look while it is still extremely robust," says Mark Borto, President and CEO. "The new look has garnered great feedback at recent tradeshows and we’re looking forward to comments from our customers regarding increased ease of installation."
All of the original features and options of the THT-100 are still available, such as two-way independent controls and hydraulic speed control. To learn more contact email@example.com or call 800-334-5552.