May 10, 2011 - The early bird registration deadline for ESX 2011 is this Friday, May 13, giving attendees one last opportunity to save on their registration for the event, being held in Charlotte, N.C. from June 6-10.
By registering for ESX before the early bird deadline, attendees can save up to $100 on their registration package, including access to a free Exhibits Only pass and 60% off of a-la-carte educational sessions.
With the pricing deadline approaching and educational sessions filling quickly, many are finalizing their registrations this week. Consequently, registration for ESX 2011 is already up 41% over 2010, setting a pace for the 2011 show attendance to far exceed last year's event.
Notable discounts include:
- ESX Deluxe Pass $799 ($899 regular)
- Sessions a-la-carte $59 ($99 regular)
- Workshops a-la-carte $129 ($169 regular)
- Exhibits Only $0 ($25 regular)
- Spouse Registration $189 ($249 regular)
Early bird discounts also apply to Special Events, including:
- Industry IceBreaker Luncheon $50 ($75 regular)
- Keynote Luncheon $50 ($75 regular)
- ESA Industry Luncheon and Annual Meeting $50 ($75 regular)
- Big Bash $50 ($75 regular)
- ESA Weinstock and Jackson Awards Ceremony and Reception $125 ($150 regular)
- CSAA Excellence Awards Breakfast $50 ($75 regular)
- CPI Central Station BackstageTour $75 ($100 regular)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame Backstage Security Tour $75 ($100 regular)
Additional charges for non-association members may apply.
Beyond these pricing discounts, ESX will continue to offer its "Bring Your Pit Crew" team discount, which provides 15% off of the total paid registration fee for companies who send five or more employees to the show.
To register for ESX 2011 before Friday's early bird registration deadline, visit http://www.esxweb.com/register or call 877-628-9558.
ESX will take place June 6-10 at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, NC. ESX will feature nearly 50 educational offerings, diverse networking opportunities and the largest expo, solely for security integration and monitoring companies in the nation. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities contact Shannon Murphy at email@example.com or 508-618-4224.