(Norwell, Mass. – December 2, 2009) Xtralis, a leading provider of early warning fire detection and security solutions, today announced it has appointed manufacturers’ representative (MR) firms First Line Associates and LCA Sales Company to sell its ADPRO perimeter and enterprise security solutions in the United States.
First Line Associates in Garland, Texas, will represent Xtralis in the Texas and Gulf Coast region, while LCA Sales Company in Hawthorne, New York, will represent Xtralis in the Mid-Atlantic States, including Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York City, Westchester and Rockland counties in New York.
“We’re pleased to be working with First Line Associates and LCA as partners in the U.S.,” explains Ian Ehrenberg, senior vice president and general manager for Xtralis in the Americas. “By focusing on critical infrastructure projects such as power, water, oil and gas, and working with these two strategic partners, I’m confident Xtralis will be able to significantly increase our security market footprint.”
“First Line Associates is excited to be working with Xtralis,” says E.J. Blue, managing partner for First Line Associates. “We expect strong market demand for their products, which is great for our sales. In addition, their service record is exemplary, and in a market where service is critical, Xtralis stands out.”
“LCA Sales is pleased to represent the ADPRO product line from Xtralis,” says Steve Keech, sales manager for LCA Sales. “This world-class product set helps expand our portfolio and offer defense-grade security solutions to our customers.”
The ADPRO by Xtralis award-winning remote surveillance, perimeter protection and enterprise security portfolio includes:
- ADPRO Presidium for advanced video motion detection and false-alarm immunity
- ADPRO PRO Series of passive infrared detectors that detect human targets by constantly sensing surrounding temperature differences
- Xtralis ADPRO FastTrace, an advanced audio and video transmission and alarm management system for multi-site security and remote-monitoring applications
- V3500 High-capacity IP Video Recorder/Server for virtually unlimited, encrypted network video storage using a patented technology that dramatically reduces power consumption
- S3000 IP Access Control for scalable, all-IP access control for single- or multi-site enterprises
- M3000 Command and Control Software for real-time situational awareness and operational insight across fire and security systems