SNC-1300 megapixel surveillance from Samsung Techwin.
Carson, CA (March 23, 2009) – Samsung Techwin America, a leader in the digital video security system industry, today announced a new Megapixel IP camera, the SNC-1300, along with many new IP products, monitors, and cameras. “We are very pleased with our expanded set of product offerings,” said Bob McKee, Vice President of North American Sales for Samsung Techwin America. “Our extensive product line along with our commitment to provide superior service enables us to meet the demands of customers worldwide.”
The SNC-1300 is a high definition network camera designed with industry-leading image quality and high performance processing power. This Samsung Techwin camera redefines video security imaging performance, delivering high resolution, advanced lowlight capabilities, consistent color science, and fast processing power. The SNC-1300 features analog BNC output eliminating the need for a computer for monitoring, and both dual voltage plus Power over Ethernet making it easy for installers to use.
The Samsung Techwin America expanded product line of IP products, monitors, and cameras includes:
• Vandal resistant fixed network dome
• New embedded 64 channel network video recorder
• New embedded 32 channel network video recorder
• New Samsung Video Management network software
• 32" and 42" high-definition LCD monitors
• New fixed mini dome with built-in LED illumination
• New cost effective vandal resistant fixed dome
• New Ultra low light high resolution camera delivering 0.05 Lux sensitivity
• Thermal imaging fixed camera
As with all Samsung Techwin America products, these new solutions are based on the advanced optical and imaging technologies developed and owned by Samsung Techwin. For more information about Samsung Techwin America and its products, please call 877-213-1222 or 310-632-1234, or go to www.samsungcctvusa.com.