Chennai, TN, 30th December 2008 â€“ K7 Computing, one of the leading information security software companies, well known for its antivirus product has announced the launch of their updated version of TotalSecurity 9.0 â€“ an internet security suite, with advanced features to protect the userâ€™s computer. The 6-in-1, K7 TotalSecurity product is a combination of Firewall, Anti-virus, Privacy Control, Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, and system monitor.
Now K7 TotalSecurity comes with an Automatic "Pre-installation Super Scanner" to detect and clean all existing infections, including those loaded on memory, prior to installing the K7 TotalSecurity 9.0 software.
"Dynamic Lock-Down", another latest feature in K7 TotalSecurity, locks Windowsâ€™ active drive to prevent any possibility of infection while K7 TotalSecurity is being installed. When K7 TotalSecurity software setup is run on a PC, it would first stop all the running processes to prevent malware from running automatically during boot-up process and begins to scan the registry, start-up folder and memory, so that no other application can further infect your PC. During the pre-installation scan if any virus threat or vulnerability is detected, K7 repeatedly scans to clean the infection. Once the infection is being cleaned, K7 TotalSecurity will start the installation. Moreover the automatic update feature, downloads the latest signature files to ensure maximum protection, and keeps your PC safe and secure up-to-date.
Features and benefits:
The 6-in-1 Total internet security suite shields the computer and does not compromise with any malicious software programs being installed in the system, without the usersâ€™ authentication. The features of K7 TotalSecurity Suite include:
- Antivirus â€“ Protects your computer against potential virus threats
- Anti-Spam â€“ Prevents your mail box from receiving unsolicited emails
- Anti-Spyware - protects the computer against unwanted programs, which installs, gathers and transmits the information to third parties over the internet without the userâ€™s knowledge
- Firewall â€“ an intrusion prevention system / access control software, which monitors the systemâ€™s network traffic, and alerts when there is some unauthorized access to the users system
- Privacy Control - Allows you to block access to unwanted website (Parental Control) and safeguards all your confidential information including Social Security Number (SSN), passwords and credit card details.
- System Monitor â€“ Monitors the system performance and disallows unauthorized changes to computer security settings.
Andrew Lee, Chief Technology Officer of K7 Computing said, "Delivering important features that enhance the level of PC security to help our customers protect themselves, without any additional cost burden, demonstrates our unflinching commitment to our customers."
For K7 TotalSecurity Free Trial Download visit: http://www.k7computing.com/Download_k7TS90.asp.