San Jose, Calif. – May 13, 2010 – RAE Systems Inc.,a leader in delivering innovative sensor solutions to serve industrial, energy, environmental, and government safety markets worldwide, will exhibit the company’s leading wireless, portable, personal, and fixed flammable and toxic gas detection and industrial hygiene monitoring solutions at booth #1417 at the American Industrial Hygienists Conference and Exposition (AIHce) being held at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, on May 24-26, 2010.
The conference is jointly hosted by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH). Thousands of industrial hygienists and other Office of Environmental Health and Safety (OEHS) professionals are expected to attend from the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural and other industrial markets.
"More and more industrial hygienists are relying on RAE Systems wireless, portable and personal monitoring solutions to provide real-time information for unseen threats," said Ryan Watson, RAE Systems vice president of Americas’ sales. "Our products play a critical role in making sure that federal, state, and local laws and regulations are followed in the work environment so that workers and communities stay safe."
In addition to demonstrating the latest in wireless gas detection and PID (photoionization detection) technology, RAE Systems will feature single-gas and multi-gas products, as well as calibration stations for a wide range of industrial applications.
Wireless System Products featured for industrial applications:
- AreaRAE Steel, the 5-sensor, wireless toxic gas and radiation detection system with three new sensor options: hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF) and high-range carbon monoxide (CO).
- RAELink3, the wireless modem and repeater for AreaRAE networks.
Confined space entry gas detection products:
- MultiRAE Plus, the original handheld, multi-gas monitor with photoionization detection (PID).
- QRAE II compact, one- to four-sensor gas detector, now available in both diffusion and internally pumped models, ideal for combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide.
- ToxiRAE 3 single-gas detectors for carbon monoxide or hydrogen sulfide.
- AutoRAE Lite automated calibration solution for either the single-gas ToxiRAE 3 detector or the one- to four-gas QRAE II confined space entry monitor.
Next-Generation Photoionization Detectors:
- MiniRAE 3000, the parts-per-million total volatile organic compound monitor with wireless capability and intrinsic safety certification.
- MiniRAE Lite, the VOC monitor for outdoor environmental applications.
- ppbRAE 3000, the parts-per-billion VOC monitor with wireless capability and intrinsic safety certification.
- UltraRAE 3000, the wireless, intrinsically safe, compound-specific VOC monitor for benzene or butadiene.
To see a demonstration of these products at the AIHce, please visit the RAE Systems booth, #1417, at the Denver Convention Center in Denver, Colorado, May 24-26, 2010.