IRVINE, Calif., – 2011 ISC West – March 29, 2011 – HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, announced it will showcase its new developments in its federal identity compliance initiative and preview its next-generation access control technology platform that revolutionizes the implementation of high security readers and credentials at next week’s ISC West International Security Conference and Exposition. In addition to demonstrating its broad physical access, logical access control and secure issuance solutions, the company will present its growing solution ecosystem and share insights into the recent acquisitions of ActivIdentity and LaserCard during its annual strategy briefing on Wednesday April 6, 2011.
HID Global will showcase its expanded portfolio of products, technologies, resources and partnerships for secure identity-related applications at Booth #12051 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center, April 6-9. Some of HID Global’s key demonstrations at ISC West include:
- The Next Generation of Access Control: HID will demonstrate its iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) technology platform, which is designed to raise the bar for card-to-reader security while supporting key emerging technologies and delivering superior performance, enhanced usability and increased environmental sustainability.
- Federal Identity Compliance Initiative: HID Global and ActivIdentity products and services that meet Personal Identity Verification (PIV) standards and certifications as mandated by Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12).
- Sustainable Green Products: HID Global will showcase its latest green technology activities including cards, printers and partnerships.
- Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID FARGO HDP5000 high definition card printer/encoder on the GSA list for FIPS 201 Approved Products, and advanced generation FARGO direct-to-card printers, and HID’s iCLASS Programming Platform that enables remote programming of iCLASS cards.
- Networked Access and HID Connect Partner Solutions: IP-enabled access control solutions and products that expand the use of Genuine HID technology will be on display by HID Connect partners Baran, Datastrip, Essex, ASSA ABLOY, Jetmobile, and Networked Access Partners Identatronics, FST21, Automated Management Technologies.
- Identity on Demand (IoD) Services: HID services that provide the scale and resources to handle large-volume orders and tight deadlines. Its new secure web portal enables monitoring and managing all aspects of card personalization projects.
- Genuine HID Credential Solutions: HID technology cards that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential containing diverse technologies.
- Experience Zones: HID Global will be promoting its solutions in several "Experience Zones" in the Health Care, Commercial, Education and Government markets. In each zone, HID will demonstrate a comprehensive ecosystem of Genuine HID products, resources and solutions, as well as offerings from HID’s recently acquired companies ActivIdentity and LaserCard.
During the conference program at ISC West 2011, HID Global will host its bi-annual lunch strategy briefing:
- Denis Hébert, HID Global president and CEO will present the latest developments in the company’s ongoing mission to extend the benefits of secure identity across an ever-expanding range of usage models, market applications and converged physical and access implementations.
- Hébert will also discuss the background and insights regarding recent acquisitions, HID’s growing solution ecosystem , and the company’s expanding Genuine HID value proposition.
- The briefing is Wednesday, April 6, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Toscana Room (3701) of the Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center, Level 3. Space is limited to customers, partners and integrators. To register to attend this strategy briefing, please visit http://guest.cvent.com/d/cdq63s.