Torrance, CA, January 13, 2009 â€“ Continuing with AMAG Technology's commitment to providing Exceptional Customer Service, AMAG announces the expansion of the Professional Services Department. AMAG's Professional Services Department works with Symmetryâ„¢ Authorized Resellers to plan a successful on-site installation of its Symmetry Security Management System.
AMAG's Professional Services (ProServices) Engineers, together with Symmetry Authorized Resellers, will help meet strict deadlines and provide strategies for complex installations ensuring that all important project aspects are reviewed. ProService Engineers will provide on-site assistance with installations, configurations and upgrades, all to ensure the Symmetry Security Management System is operating at peak performance.
â€œCustomers are increasingly asking for enhanced services to help efficiently deploy and optimize the performance of their security management systems,â€ said AMAG Technology Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Matt Barnette. â€œOur ProServices Department is dedicated to certifying that our Symmetry Security Management solution exceeds both the expectations of our resellers and their customers.â€
AMAG's ProServices Department offers:
- On-site support â€“ ProService Engineers assist with complex deployments, upgrades, configurations and system audits.
- Fault tolerant / redundant solution implementation â€“ AMAG helps plan, evaluate and implement redundancy solutions.
- Remote support / remote control â€“ ProService Engineers provide the same exceptional support for customers, but from an off-site location.
- Custom scripting â€“ End users can receive a customized security solution that fits their needs.
- Custom reports â€“ Custom reports can be created to manage information that is critical to the security of an organization.
- Custom interfaces â€“ Customers can receive interfaces to third party network systems to tailor their security solution.
For more information, download our new Professional Services brochure at www.amagpartner.com/salestools.asp . For more information about AMAG Technology's Symmetry Product Portfolio, visit www.amag.com or contact Customer Service at 800-889-9138.
About AMAG Technology
AMAG Technology's Symmetry Security Management Solutions can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking. Based out of Torrance, California with sales and support located throughout the US, AMAG sells its products through its valued resellers throughout North America. AMAG Technology is part of G4Tec, a leading manufacturer of scalable, integrated security management systems headquartered in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England. AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. Symmetryâ„¢ Security Management Systems - Security Beyond Integration