Linear recently updated its APeX Gate Operator Controller.
Carlsbad, Calif., (March 14, 2011) -- Linear LLC’s APeX Gate Operator Controller has just received a major update, adding new features and programming enhancements, the company announced today.
The updated v1.3 APeX Controller is used in all Linear-branded Gate Operators, including the SL slide Gate Operator, the SW swing Gate Operator product series, and the LRA residential swing Gate Operator. It will soon be added to all other Linear Gate Operators.
The APeX Controller continues to deliver all the features as before – easy setup and programming, and built-in firmware that works with all gate types with no dipswitches or potentiometers to adjust – plus these new improvements:
- Selectable Safe Anti-Tailgate Feature
- Automatic Close Command if Gate is Off Limit (with Countdown)
- Increased Flexibility with Run Alarm and Pre-Start Alarm
- Expanded Radio Reception Range
- New Auxiliary Relay Delay Functions
- Enhanced Display of Transmitter IDs and Cycle Counter
- Constant Pressure to Operate Feature
- Selectable Shadow Loop Prevents Opening of Gate
For detailed information about any of the Linear Gate Operators and the enhanced APeX Operator Controller, visit http://www.linearcorp.com/gate_operators.php, contact your Linear sales representative, or call 1-800-421-1587.