Irvine, USA, 09/23/2010 – ACTi Corporation, the technology leader in IP surveillance, is proud to announce the release of our new 4MP Cameras! We are excited to showcase and demonstrate this extraordinary new product October 12th – 14th at the 56th Annual ASIS International Seminar and Exhibit in Dallas, Texas. Please stop by the ACTi Booth (#3565), and experience this latest in surveillance technology!
ACTi Corporation prides itself in continually striving to meet the needs of their customers and stay competitive within the marketplace. The new 4MP camera is the most recent example of these continued efforts. It is exciting as these products are based on our own developed ISP and codec, with all algorithms completed in house. This should be a fresh new camera platform differing from the specs of mainstream multi Megapixel IP cameras.
Key Camera Features:
- H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG
- 720p, 1080p, 4 Megapixel output video – all possible with H.264
- 720p up to 30fps, 1080p up to 15fps, 4MP up to 8fps
- 18x AF optical zoom (only 4MP camera model) available – ability to 18x AF zoom even at 4MP resolution
- 35x AF optical zoom (only on 1MP camera model) available
- Hardware AF means no more tedious focus adjustments or pressing auto back focus buttons - True AF is much faster and precise
- Up to 1500 TV lines at 4MP resolution (as measured using Japan’s CIPA standard)
- Different lens support available on different models: Fixed lens, P-Iris C mount lens and Optical zoom lens
Key Firmware Features:
??- Revised UI layout
- Event manager (Eg. event trigger zoom in)
- On 4MP models: 4 region of interest (cropping) streaming @ VGA resolution