Ridgefield Park, NJ, September 21, 2009 -- DVTel, Inc., multiple award-winning market leader in the development and delivery of intelligent security solutions over IP networks, today announced the release of the next version of Altitude IP Cameras—the most cost effective, feature-rich edge devices available on the market today.
For the past 10 years, DVTel has been in the unique position to hear first-hand from their end users what customers want from an end-to-end IP security solution. With thousands of IP physical security solutions installed globally, DVTel knows what makes the installation and maintenance of IP systems go smoothly, so customers consistently experience the highest level of satisfaction with their buying decision:
• 100% digital cameras
• Every camera supports H.264 at up to 30/25 fps
• Standard, high and extreme resolutions available
• Excellent quality, 30/25 fps D1 video starting at less than 1 Mbit/sec.
• Crystal clear HD/SD imagery at the lowest storage costs
• Unmatched multi-streaming H.264 performance
• Lowest installation and maintenance costs with modular snap-in chassis and quick-mount adapters
• Broad application reach, yet easy comparison to decide the right device for the job
• Consistent cost/performance leader, project after project
• Rock solid reliability and performance
“Camera manufacturers know technologies like H.264 represent the future of deploying an efficient system while increasing video quality,” said Ed Thompson, DVTel CTO. “Many companies tease with the offer of H.264, but they have it available only as an option, or just for a few cameras. All our cameras offer H.264 and maintain full frame-rate at full resolution – there’s no fine print or compromised camera features. Paired with DVTel’s Scene Adaptive algorithms, standard H.264 can produce crystal-clear images under the most severe scene conditions at a fraction of the bandwidth associated with traditional MJPEG or even MPEG-4. Such performance markedly increases the efficiency of viewing workstations, servers, storage, and IP video networks. In addition, we’re dedicated to supporting open standards committees with our cameras and our software solutions.”
DVTel is a pioneer in IP video technology and has deployed more Enterprise Systems and Security Grade IP cameras around the world than any competing company. DVTel has said repeatedly from the beginning and now it defines the company”“Complete…and Open”. DVTel offers what you need—end to end, from cameras to software and any piece in between. Visit us at ASIS International 2009 in Anaheim, CA at booth #4409.