ISC West, Las Vegas, NV & Piscataway, NJ – March 24, 2010 – ZK Software (www.zk-usa.com), a leading global developer of innovative advanced facial and fingerprint biometric and RFID reader solutions, introduced the world’s first dual Biometric Reader today at booth # 36017/19 at ISC West in Las Vegas. Just the touch of a finger, a one second facial scan or flash of an ID card is all it takes for the iFace to verify a person’s identity. The iFace delivers unparalleled performance, lightening fast identification, offers numerous communications options, and enables seamless integration with any software application. It can store up to 10,000 fingerprint templates, 700 face templates and 100,000 transactions.
Companies integrate their applications with the iFace to efficiently and effortlessly manage time, money, materials, people and physical access to sensitive areas. Every day ZK Software’s solutions are relied upon to enhance crowd control at concerts, bolster security at airports, manage access to certain areas at hospitals, track student meal purchases and much more. The iFace 302 is the ideal solution for:
- Time & Attendance applications for workforce management, cafeteria meal plans, classroom attendance, manufacturing project control and many others.
- Access Control for applications such as hotel check-in, airport security, crowd control and management, server cabinet access and others.
- Identification applications for fitness centers and clubs, hospitals and many other organizations.
"The iFace 302 introduces a new level of sophistication for Biometric Readers," said Jaimin Shah, CEO of ZK Software, U.S. "It offers multiple options to quickly and accurately identify a person, and cannot be compromised by unauthorized parties. Like all ZK products, it also easily integrates with any software application."
- detects the same face with 15 different facial expressions and is unaffected by varying light intensity
- boasts one of the fastest fingerprint-and facial-matching algorithms available
- includes a high definition “auto-learning” infrared night vision camera for user identification in poorly lit environments
- easily integrates with any software application
- offers optional built-in Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication
One Stop R&D and Manufacturing Capabilities
ZK Software has 1,200 employees solely dedicated to the customized design and delivery of fingerprint, facial and RFID readers at our state-of-the-art 500,000 square foot, ISO-9001-certified manufacturing facility. Our comprehensive research and manufacturing capabilities, as well as price, performance, customization, reliability and speed-to-market, are why OEMs, software developers, integrators and dealers turn to us. In fact, Time and Attendance software developers account for 70% of our business.
Comprehensive Product Lines
ZK Software manufactures both Biometric and RFID Time Attendance and Access Control terminals. We also offer one of the fastest commercial fingerprint-matching algorithms on the market. Our solutions are multi-lingual and localized in over 18 different languages.