Rosslare proudly releases its new KE-30 bi-directional, wireless keypad â€” a combination of precision and craftsmanship. Years of profound industry knowledge led to the creation of this battery-powered device, designed to be installed and operated anywhere at home, not necessarily near a main power supply.
- Greater battery power (with over 2 years of battery life) supports the following integrated features:
- Bi-directional RF communication arm/disarm commands with real-time status updates from the Control Panel
- Visual and audio status indicators, including delay beeps
- Built-in RFID proximity reader for arming/disarming with cards & tags
- The combination of buttonswith status indicators provide the ultimate intuitive user interface, which definitely out-performs the competition
Rosslareâ€™s KE-30 wireless keypad was designed to minimize installation time and enhance user experience. The unitâ€™s innovative, bi-directional RF technology and unique interface provides both remote real-time system status and remote command options. Operation is simple and intuitive, with smart buttons that combine arm and disarm functionalities with illumination and sound indicators, and a unique semi-opaque lens area display for alarm-in-memory, and trouble functions.
- Status indicators for arming, disarming, bypass, trouble, and alarm-in-memory
- Combined emergency call function keys 1 + 3
- Audio indicators for entry/exit delay beeps, key beeps, and operator confirmation
- Case tamper and smart wall tamper protection
- Patent keypad door lock
KE-30 is compatible with Rosslareâ€™s HomeLogiX, SecuraCare, and Aurasys control panels (with wireless expansion). Light, compact, and elegantly designed, it is the perfect addition to our Home Security and Small Business Security solutions.