Swann Security's new DVR4-2600 kit.
Santa Fe Springs, Calif. - (February 17, 2011) – Swann Security, the global leader in security monitoring solutions, proudly releases a new DVR kit that features remote viewing on a variety of smartphones, expanded hard drive capacity, remote control, a mouse and higher resolution cameras. Debuted at the 2011 International CES, this all-in-one DVR kit includes all of the equipment and software necessary to easily install a surveillance system.
For the first time ever, Swann offers a DVR that allows users to view live video remotely using a number of 3G-enabled smartphones. Now you can see what’s happening at your home or business live at any hour on your phone. Supported smartphones include iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile 6 and Symbian as well as the iPad tablet. This new DVR kit also boasts a huge 500GB hard drive capable of recording up to 30 days of non-stop video from 4 cameras simultaneously (depending on settings, longer with motion detection). It also has convenient controls clickable using a mouse and remote control, and is packaged with Swann’s new state-of-the-art PRO-580 color cameras.
Smartphone viewing is very easy to set up. Once the DVR and cameras are installed at the premises you wish to monitor, simply download the free 'SwannView' app from the iPhone AppStore or from www.swann.com/swannview and load to your iPhone or iPad. If you have a Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile 6 or Symbian Smartphone, you can load the 'SwannView' app from the supplied CD or download from www.swann.com/swannview. Once the app is installed on your Smartphone, put the DVR’s IP address into the browser and in less than a minute you can view video from all 4 cameras live onscreen.
"This is a flagship product for Swann in 2011. It brings together video surveillance with phone connectivity and convenience as never before. We are very excited to have launched it and it had a great response from our live demos at CES," commented Jeremy Stewart, VP Global Marketing, Swann Communications.
The DVR4-2600 is also available without cameras and in 8 and 16 channel versions for larger premises requiring additional cameras. It’s a great example of advanced security made easy.
- 500GB Hard Drive that can record continuously from 4 cameras for up to 30 days+
- Remote viewing via iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and more*
- Email notification: sends an email when there is motion
- Remote control & mouse for convenient control
- Motion triggered recording saves time & hard drive space
- H.264 recording for high quality video & maximum storage capacity
- USB port for easy back up & transfer of incident footage to PC
- Easily connects to TV or LCD monitor using VGA output
+ depending on settings, longer with motion detection
PRO 580 Cameras
- Each kit includes 4 color cameras
- High resolution – 480 TV lines video
- Night vision can see up to 65 feet
- All-weather aluminum casing for indoor/outdoor applications
- Easily mountable & cable threaded through mounting bracket for extra protection
What’s in the box
- 500GB Hard Drive (installed)
- Remote Control (with batteries)
- PRO-580 Cameras x 4
- BNC Cables 60ft / 18m x 4
- Ethernet Cable
- BNC to RCA Video Cable
- Software CD
- Power Adapter
- Operating Instructions
- Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
Swann’s DVR4-2600 kit with 4 Cameras has an MSRP of $449 and will be available for purchase from March through Swann’s network of retailers.
For more information on the DVR4-2600 kit, please contact PR Representative Brian Metcalf at (305) 576-1171 x11 or at email@example.com or go to www.swann.com.