Las Vegas, NV (March 24, 2010) - Altronix is showcasing its growing portfolio of power solutions that deliver more than just power at ISC West 2010. Offering an expanded product line that features versatile functionality for analog and networked systems, highlighted products on display include NetWay Mid-Span PoE Products, VertiLine Rack Mount Power Supplies, ReServ UPS solutions, versatile SAV DC Video Surveillance Power Supplies, and the newly released HubWayEX Series of Active UTP Transceiver Hubs.
"As end users continue to focus on gaining the most from their investments in security systems - efficiency, functionality and performance will continue to play an increasingly important role in defining total cost of ownership," said Alan Forman, President, Altronix. "Our power and transmission solutions deliver high efficiency and quality across a variety of applications in ways that are both innovative and highly effective."
Featured products on display at ISC West include:
- The new HubWayEX Active UTP Transceiver Hubs deliver exceptional video signal transmission for up to a mile. The new 16 and 32 port units allow for the transmission of groups of four video signals over CAT5 cable with features that include automatic picture and gain control with video polarity compensation. A single port unit is also available, as well as models that provide integral isolated camera power.
- NetWay PoE Mid-Span products provide reliable and consistent power over standard network infrastructure, and can accommodate PoE and conventional IP video cameras, as well as edge devices.
- ReServ2 Power Supply (UPS) solutions provide 24VAC power for cameras during normal, brownout and power fail conditions.
- VertiLine Rack-Mount AC/DC Power Supplies offer 8 or 16 DC PTC protected power outputs in either 12VDC or 24VDC, and 8, 16 and 24 AC protected power outputs (cULus listed).
- SAV DC Power Supplies provide 12VDC for powering video surveillance cameras and other accessories in cULus listed models with 4, 9, 18 or 36 outputs.
"Altronix continues to be innovative in our product engineering and design resulting in solutions that deliver more than just power," added Mr. Forman. "We are committed to developing new products that provide the highest levels of performance, quality and efficiency ahead of the industry curve."
For more information on Altronix's extensive line of products, call toll free 1-888-258-7669, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.altronix.com.