exacqVision has released Version 4.5 of its IP video management software.
Version 4.5 of exacqVision Video Management Software has just been released. This latest release, compatible with all exacqVision Hybrid and IP video surveillance systems, incorporates new features and enhancements, and continues our quest for rapid, incremental updates.
Key features in the 4.5 Release include:
- Serial keywords used as Event Linking and Monitoring Sources
- New RTSP Plugin - Video/Audio Streaming from RTSP Devices
- ONVIF PTZ & Presets added
- Samsung 5000-Series IP Cameras Supported through ONVIF
- Bosch ONVIF Enhancements
- New Panasonic WJ-GXE500 encoder support
- Panasonic protocol analog PTZ enhancements
- Audio support for Panasonic IP cameras
- Arecont - privacy mask enabled in latest models
- Enterprise System License Management from My Systems Page
- Finnish Language Support
In addition to Version 4.5, we have a number of new announcements and products, including the Enterprise Health Manager software, our new Z-Series Hybrid & IP Servers, and the upcoming exacq Mobile 2 for the iPhone, iPad and Android.