VideoIQ has launched its new iCVR dome camera line
BEDFORD, Mass., March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- VideoIQ, the leader in video surveillance innovation, announced the availability of a family of iCVR dome cameras. iCVR dome cameras are the world's only cameras with adaptive analytics, onboard Network Video Recorder (NVR) and an advanced Video Management System (VMS).
VideoIQ iCVR dome cameras build upon the success of VideoIQ's iCVR box cameras and encoders, which have achieved rapid market adoption and industry award recognition. With up to a half terabyte of intelligent, onboard NVR storage within each camera, iCVR dome cameras eliminate the need for expensive centralized storage - reducing deployment costs, system complexity, infrastructure, time and resources.
Additionally, VideoIQ's embedded, adaptive analytics automatically calibrate in minutes, delivering superior real-time threat detection and forensic evidence at no additional cost. Finally, with an advanced, fully integrated VMS, VideoIQ delivers the simplest, most powerful video surveillance system on the market within each iCVR dome camera.
Features of the VideoIQ dome cameras include:
- Zero bandwidth recording. Unlike conventional IP video surveillance systems which have significant bandwidth and storage requirements, VideoIQ iCVR dome cameras store video in up to half a terabyte of onboard storage for months worth of recording, eliminating the need to stream images across a network to a central NVR - reducing network traffic and bandwidth consumption by over 90%. As a result, iCVR dome cameras simplify infrastructure dramatically, and can be easily deployed over existing networks, wireless networks and cellular connections.
- The most advanced video analytics in the industry: iCVR dome cameras' real-time threat detection relies on VideoIQ's award winning adaptive analytics, which self calibrate in minutes, maintain calibration over time, and are capable of uniquely distinguishing people, vehicles and boats from other objects, animals and scene movement. The camera issues alarms only when there is a true threat, saving time and money by enabling security personnel to focus only on events of high interest.
- Simple setup and operation. iCVR dome cameras significantly reduce installation time and resources. With a fully integrated, onboard NVR and an advanced VMS, iCVR cameras eliminate the need for centralized 3rd party software and hardware and facilities infrastructure. Additionally, VideoIQ's embedded analytics automatically calibrate, getting smarter with each object detected and further reducing installation time and resources.
- Ready for any environment. VideoIQ's iCVR dome cameras include a complete family of vandal-proof, IP66 outdoor rated and indoor models with a full line of mounting accessories for any indoor or outdoor use.
- Open Integration. All VideoIQ iCVR products are integrated with leading video management systems, command and control integration platforms, and access control systems including Genetec, Lenel*, Milestone and On-Net Surveillance Systems (OnSSI). For a complete list of integrations, please visit www.videoiq.com.
"The VideoIQ iCVR domes are a market breakthrough, "said Scott Schnell, President and CEO of VideoIQ. "By delivering a fully integrated surveillance system within each camera, VideoIQ makes it simple and cost effective for customers to deploy, whether they are completing an initial installation or expanding their existing system. And with our category leading analytics, customers immediately benefit from a system that is smart, helping them do their job of detecting and mitigating threats, and quickly zeroing in on the video evidence that matters."
The VideoIQ iCVR Dome Family is available now. For more information, contact VideoIQ at 888-351-1758 or email@example.com