VideoIQ's new iCVR-MP intelligent megapixel dome camera
BEDFORD, Mass., March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- VideoIQ, the leader in video surveillance innovation, today introduced iCVR-MP, a family of iCVR megapixel dome cameras. iCVR-MP cameras are revolutionary devices that deliver full 1080p resolution and frame rate, zero bandwidth recording, full megapixel analytics and support for IQTrack - automatic digital PTZ zoom and track.
The VideoIQ iCVR-MP megapixel cameras build upon the success of VideoIQ's iCVR cameras and encoders, which have achieved rapid market adoption and industry award recognition. With up to a half terabyte of intelligent, onboard Network Video Recorder (NVR) storage within each camera, the iCVR-MP megapixel cameras eliminate the need for expensive centralized storage - reducing deployment costs, system complexity, infrastructure, time and resources. Additionally, VideoIQ's embedded, adaptive analytics automatically calibrate in minutes, delivering superior real-time threat detection and forensic evidence at no additional cost. And with an advanced, fully integrated VMS, VideoIQ delivers the simplest, most powerful video surveillance system on the market within each iCVR-MP camera.
Features of the VideoIQ iCVR-MP cameras include:
- Full 1080p/30 video. VideoIQ iCVR-MP cameras are VideoIQ's highest resolution cameras, delivering dramatic 1080p video at up to 30 frames per second. With almost seven times the resolution of a standard VGA camera, the iCVR-MP allows customers to digitally zoom in for superior detail, or cover nearly three times the horizontal area - reducing costs by allowing customers to cover the same area with fewer cameras.
- Zero bandwidth megapixel recording. Unlike conventional megapixel cameras, VideoIQ iCVR-MP cameras store full 1080p video in up to a half terabyte of onboard NVR storage for months worth of recording, eliminating the need to stream high-resolution images across a network to a central NVR - reducing network traffic and bandwidth consumption by over 90%. As a result, iCVR-MP cameras simplify infrastructure dramatically, and can even be deployed in environments that are impractical for conventional megapixel cameras, including mixed IT networks, wireless networks, and WAN deployments.
- Megapixel video analytics. VideoIQ's patented video analytic technology is the only one capable of processing full megapixel streams on-camera - producing the highest accuracy and greatest range. iCVR-MP analytics deliver over two times the range of D1 analytics. Additionally, with a wider field of view and higher resolution than standard resolution cameras, VideoIQ's iCVR-MP cameras allow operators to capture greater detail and track objects for longer periods of time, delivering better context and perspective on suspicious behavior. Finally, the camera's real-time threat detection relies on VideoIQ's award winning adaptive analytics, which self calibrate in minutes, maintain calibration over time, and are capable of uniquely distinguishing people, vehicles and boats from other objects, animals and scene movement.
- IQTrack viewing. VideoIQ iCVR-MP cameras use unique VideoIQ intelligence to automatically identify, track and digitally zoom in on suspicious objects, delivering enhanced detail, while continuing to monitor and record the entire scene. This industry first enhances operator effectiveness by focusing attention on critical activity while maintaining the necessary scene context to appropriately respond to threats and investigate after the incident.
- Ready for any environment. VideoIQ's iCVR-MP cameras are vandal proof, IP66 rated and have a full line of mounting accessories for indoor or outdoor use.
- Open integration. VideoIQ iCVR products are integrated with leading video management systems, command and control integration platforms, and access control systems, enabled by VideoIQ's open, standards based APIs and SDKs.
"VideoIQ iCVR-MP megapixel cameras set a new benchmark for megapixel surveillance in image quality, intelligence, networking and storage," said Scott Schnell, President and CEO of VideoIQ. "With full megapixel analytics, we have not only doubled detection range, but also increased the detection field of view so operators can more rapidly assess potential threats. And with IQTrack(tm), operators are automatically shown all suspicious activity in detail, even as multiple events occur on different cameras - giving them significantly greater situational awareness. Finally with up to a half terabyte of onboard storage, customers can simplify infrastructure and deploy megapixel cameras for the first time across existing networks, wide area and wireless networks - once believed impossible."
The VideoIQ iCVR-MP Megapixel Camera family will be available in late summer 2010. For more information, contact VideoIQ at 888-351-1758 or firstname.lastname@example.org