Wallingford, Connecticut - High-Lites has recently introduced their Weathergard Series of AC and emergency LED exit signs for use in severe environments such as cold, damp or wet installations as well as areas where accidental damage or vandalism may be a concern.
Only Weathergard Series LED exit signs offer the following unique features:
- Rugged, wraparound clear polycarbonate sign enclosure, affixed to a sturdy, die-cast aluminum frame.
- Corrosion resistant, neoprene-gasketed construction with stainless-steel tamper-proof hardware.
- Ultra long life, high-intensity LED illumination
- Wall, ceiling, end- and pendant-mount models
- Universal directional removable chevrons
- Choice of black, gray, white or brushed finishes with matching canopies
- UL Damp- and Wet-Location listed, meets NFPA 100 Life Safety Code, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, all state and local codes
- Universal 120/277VAC field-selectable power inputs
- Fully automatic switching and charging circuits
- Long life nickel cadmium battery
- Provides 120 minutes of emergency operation
- 24-hour battery recharge cycle
- -40°F to 113°F (-40°C to 45°C) operating temperatures
- Automatic low-voltage battery disconnect and brownout protection
- AC Lockout feature prevents battery discharge, reduces installation time
- Laser-Pen activated and manual test switches
- LED AC-On indicator light
- Meets SFPA Life Safety Code 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, state and local codes; UL924 listed
Available options for the Weathergard Series includes self-diagnostic circuitry, fire panel interface, audio-visual alarms, 2-circuit input and special wording.