Wallingford, Connecticut - - High-Lites has recently introduced the BXFO Series of edge-lit LED exit signs for surface- and recess-mounted applications. BXFO Series exit signs feature rugged extruded aluminum housings and employ long-life, high-intensity LED lamps that provide reliability, brightness and low energy consumption. A slim transparent, curved-edge acrylic exit panel contributes to the contemporary architectural design of each model. Etched letter edges provide superior visibility along corridors, pedestrian intersections and egress points.
• Choice of white, black or anodized aluminum
• Red or green letter models
• Universal directional chevrons
• AC only and emergency models
• Available with single or double letter faces
• Surface mount models offer universal wall, ceiling or end
• Universal 120/277VAC field selectable input
• Long-life, high output LED light source
• Fully automatic, temperature compensating charger standard
• Maintenance free nickel cadmium battery
• Automatic low voltage battery disconnect
• AC Lockout feature reduces installation time
• Momentary test switch
• LED status indicator.
• Meets NFPA Life Safety Code 101, NEC, OSHA, state and local codes
• UL924 listed
Available options include self-diagnostic circuit (emergency models only).
High-Lites is a Philips group brand and a leading manufacturer of innovative emergency lighting luminaires, exit signs and back-up power systems for the electrical specification and construction industry.