FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., December 22, 2008 â€” D-Link, the end-to-end computer network solutions provider for consumers and businesses, today made available professional, state-of-the-art software to manage, record and monitor single-site network video recorder (NVR) IP surveillance camera systems. When combined with D-Link's line of network cameras, the offerings provide an ideal solution for the small-to-medium business (SMB) seeking the advanced functionality and manageability found in enterprise systems, but without the hefty price tag.
D-Link has teamed with Aimetis Corporation, a global leader in integrated intelligent video software, to offer an integrated video management and video analytics platform designed to help manage large amounts of raw video data:
- Symphony is an award winning video management and analytics software platform for analog and network cameras. With an open, standards-based architecture as its foundation, combined with the world's best analytics, Symphony provides the product roadmap to help migrate analog "record only" installations to intelligent network video for security and business intelligence.
D-Link has also paired with On-Net Surveillance Systems Inc. (OnSSI), the market leader in intelligent, open architecture IP-based video surveillance software, to offer two comprehensive IP video surveillance control and management software platforms â€“ NetDVR and ProSight-SMB:
- NetDVR is a high-end IP-Surveillance recording and management NVR software suite for medium-scale single-server deployments. It offers the most robust recording engine in its class, as well as synchronous multiple-camera playback, motion detection and flexible video export tools.
- ProSight-SMB is an IP video surveillance platform that delivers impressive functionalities and tools found only in enterprise systems, at a very competitive price. It is the ideal solution for small-medium businesses that require reliable multi-camera viewing & archiving, playback analysis, remote access, audio capabilities and more.
"Our feature-rich D-Link IP camera offerings, together with the Aimetis and OnSSI camera management platforms, provide flexible management, recording and archiving capabilities for the SMB requiring professional, state-of-the-art security monitoring," said Chris Wong, director of product management for D-Link Systems, Inc. "We are pleased to be able to bring feature-rich camera management software to budget conscious small businesses seeking professional IP video surveillance capabilities."
These new camera management software offerings will support D-Link's cost-effective line of SecuriCamâ„¢ IP cameras, including:
- Aimetis Symphony will work with the following D-Link network cameras: DCS-1100, DCS-3110, DCS-3410, DCS-3415, DCS-3220/3220G, DCS-3420, DCS-5300/5300G, DCS-5220, DCS-5610, DCS-6110, DCS-6620/6620G, DCS-950/950G, and DCS-G900, with more to be added.
- OnSSI NetDVR and ProSight-SMB will work with the following D-Link network cameras: DCS1000/1000W, DCS-2000, DCS-2100+, DCS-3110, DCS-3220/3220G, DCS-3410, DCS-3415, DCS-5300/5300G, DCS-5610, DCS-6110, and DCS-6620/6620G, with more to be added.
D-Link offers a wide range of IP surveillance systems designed for a variety of organizational needs, helping hundreds of organizations from diverse industries to monitor their premises, document incidents, enhance safety, monitor valuable assets and keep buildings, employees and records safe.