FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – SOLON, Ohio, USA, May 2009 – Designed to meet the requirements of 2008 NEC Article 250.94 “Bonding for Other Systems,” the Intersystem Bonding Termination, part of the ERITECH line of products from ERICO, is an easy-to-install way to interconnect and terminate grounding conductors from power service, telephone, CATV or radio and television antennas.
The IBTB is mounted adjacent to the meter base or service entrance equipment. It includes corrosion-resistant, stainless steel mounting hardware and is easily accessible for connection and inspection. The lay-in connection clamp (#6 AWG - #2 AWG) allows easy installation of the grounding electrode conductor in one continuous length, where possible. The IBTB also features a polymeric base and housing, which is impact-resistant, UV-stabilized and meets UL® requirements for weatherability performance.
Features of the IBTB include:
* Ideal for residential and small commercial facilities
* Accommodates (5) 14 - 6 AWG bonding conductors and (1) 6 - 2 AWG grounding
* UL Listed as an intersystem bonding termination
* Integral mounting base enables easy installation
* Includes mounting hardware
* Connections to grounding electrode conductor – does not rely on meter base enclosure
For more information on the Intersystem Bonding Termination, call 1-800-677-9089 or visit www.erico.com.