Santa Fe Springs, CA - (December 21, 2009) – Swann Security, the global leader in security monitoring solutions, proudly debuts its latest all-in-one security solution, the DVR4-2500 Security Recorder Kit with Internet Viewing. Swann’s latest kit is comprised of the DVR4-2500 recorder, four indoor/outdoor cameras with night vision, a remote control, mouse and all the cables, connectors and adaptors needed to set up the system. The DVR4-2500 also features remote viewing capabilities over the internet and for the first time, is capable of streaming live and recorded video to the iPhone.
Swann’s DVR4-2500 features the industry’s latest H.264 recording technology that uses less hard drive capacity and allows for faster playback. The DVR4-2500 records to a 500GB hard drive capable of continuous recording for up to 30 days, in addition to a USB port that enables hassle-free video backup on a USB flash drive. The system also connects to the web, allowing users to view live and recorded surveillance footage over the internet, via their web-enabled smart phone, including the iPhone, or a PC.
The kit also comes with four PRO-555 cameras, which deliver crisp color video images in 420 TV Lines of resolution. Swann’s PRO-555 cameras can be utilized in either indoor or outdoor applications thanks to their weather resistant, robust metal casings. With 27 infra-red LEDs, the cameras are capable of viewing images at night up to distances of 50’.
The DVR4-2500 Security Kit features the following:
• View & records 4 channels of video footage simultaneously
• Remote viewing capabilities via the internet and smart phones, including the iPhone
• 500GB hard drive capable of recording up to 30 days continuously
• Easily connects to a TV or PC monitor
• Features industry’s latest H.264 recording technology for fast playback while using less space on the hard drive
• 4 high resolution color cameras that records in 420 TV Lines of resolution
• Night Vision distance of 50’ via 27 Infra-red LEDs
• Automatically switches to black & white during low light situations
• Weather resistant metal casings
• 500GB Hard Drive (installed)
• Remote Control
• PRO-555 Camera x 4
• BNC cable 50ft / 15m x 4
• BNC to RCA Video Cable
• BNC to RCA Adapters x 8
• Software CD
• Power Adapters
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
Swann’s DVR4-2500 Security Kit has a MSRP of $699 U.S. / $799 CAD and will be available through Swann’s network of retailers.
See Swann’s DVR4-2500 Security Kit and other video surveillance and IT solutions at this year’s CES show; Swann will be exhibiting in Central Hall at booth 12544.
For more information on Swann’s DVR4-2500 Security Kit or to learn about more of Swann’s products, please contact PR Representative Brian Metcalf at (305) 576-1171 x11 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.swannsecurity.com.