ATLANTA, GA., June 14, 2010 - Universal Surveillance Systems (USS Corporation) will exhibit and provide live demonstrations of the company’s innovative EAS tagging products and advanced open architecture CCTV technology solutions at the NRF 2010 Loss Prevention Conference & Expo, June 14 – 16 at the Georgia World Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia. USS Corporation will host two booths at the expo – one to showcase its significant CCTV business expansion, and the second highlights the company’s full line of industry-leading EAS tagging solutions. A team of loss prevention experts will be on-hand to demonstrate various solutions in USS Corporation’s booths #507 (EAS) and #615 (CCTV).
We invite you to see first-hand the complete range of solutions tailored to meet the challenges of loss prevention and security professionals that include:
- Open Architecture CCTV/IP Systems
- 360o Panomorph Security Solutions
- POS/EAS Integration
- Video Analytics with System Reporting and Metrics
- Innovative, Comprehensive Line of EAS Tagging Solutions
- USS Corporation’s Power of 4 ORC Security System