Join us for the next online presentation from Security Executive Council (SEC) Live: "A More Effective Way to Influence Management," June 4, 2009 at
This hour-long webinar, created and presented by author, industry-leading security consultant and SEC faculty member Ray Bernard, will show you that you don't have to sell security when you properly influence management, because:
• Management owns the risk decisions – security owns implementation
• Risk planning results in pre-approved projects and initiatives
• Business stakeholders find or create resources needed
• Security planning is part of business planning
• Security evolves from “pleading” to “leading”
Learn how to open management’s eyes to their proper role in security risk decision making.
To register, visit https://www.securityexecutivecouncil.com/secstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=77_99&products_id=336.